Requested by ayzula
For every person out there who has family who isn’t “by blood.” Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.
How rapists think according to feminists
- Rapist: I think I shall rape someone today.
- Feminist: Stop! Did you know that rape is against the law?
- Rapist: Oh my! I was not aware of that! As a sane, reasonable individual, I shall stop raping immediately!
we live in a world where pizza gets to your house before the police.
That’s because the pizza guy has consequences if his job is done incorrectly.
but not by the pizza guy
If only tumblr could criticize all aspects of government like this.
The opening credits in the new season of American Horror Story, called “Freakshow,” show fictionalized versions of real historical performers. They are identified by J Tithonus Pednaud on his website The Human Marvels.
There are several acts in the opening credits that have been popular throughout sideshow history, such as sword-swallowing and doing the human blockhead. (Ask me to show you if you ever see me at a party!) Listed here are some real, specific performers of circus fame.
1. Cephalophagous babies are a type of conjoined twin that are conjoined at the head. There has been no recording of any living past infancy, but deformed babies and fetuses in jars were a popular attraction in traveling sideshows, dime museums and the like as “pickled punks.” Sometimes they were real, sometimes they were fabricated fakes, or “gaffs.”
2. Nicodemus the Indescribable was born with truncated limbs and was known for being incredibly strong and an amazing acrobat.
3. The Ohio Bigfoot Lady wore custom-made size-30 shoes. Her real name was Franny Mills and she had lymphademia, which caused fluid build-up and swelling in her feet and legs.
4. The Lobster Boy is based on Grady Stiles Jr., who had ectrodactyly. Many members of the Stiles family, including Grady’s father and two of his children, also had lobster-claw hands. He was considered a bully and an abusive drunk. Grady was convicted of murdering his daughter’s fiancé, but was not incarcerated because he insisted that the jails would not be able to handle his disability. Afterwards he resumed beating his wife and children, so they hired a hit man to kill him.
Week 2 of Inktober (or at least a cohesive chunk of it at a time).
I love this toss so much. And it’s actually really easy to do.
You lay the silk flat on the ground and put the (in this case paper/glitter) on the silk near the pole. Then roll it up until it’s all covered by the rolled part.
When you toss the silk will unroll and release what you put in it at the peak of the toss.
things go in flag, roll flag like burrito, clench tight until you toss, burrito goes poof, things rain down, pretty
thanks science side of tumblr
things every highschooler should know
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep